Subject: Re: Reversed Images
From: JD <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 1996 19:25:29 -0700

On Tue, 16 Apr 1996, Mike McBride wrote:

> All,
> 
>    I'm mapping an image onto *all* sides of a cube using Cubic Map. But on
> the negative sides (-X, -Y, -Z) of the cube the image reverses and is
> backwards. This also happens when I use Planer Map, instead of Cubic. I
> could use ImageFX to create a reversed image, and then map that onto the
> negative sides, which would (I think) reverse again, giving me the correct
> image map. But I was hoping there was a simple fix.
> 
>    Any ideas?
> 
> Mike
Mike,

	Use planar map. When an image appears to be mapped in the wrong 
direction, place a "-" at the beginning of the size for the axis that is 
flipped in the wrong direction.  For example, if the image appears as a 
mirror image, make the X axis size negative.

Ralph Ocampo